About Mueller Water Products
Mueller Water Products is a leading manufacturer and marketer of products and services in the water industry; our products are essential to transmission, distribution, and measurement of water.
Our mission is to develop products and solutions that help cities and water utilities deliver clean, safe drinking water. Our broad product and service portfolio includes engineered valves, fire hydrants, pipe connection and repair products, metering products, leak detection, pipe condition assessment, pressure management products and software technology that provides critical water data.
As worldwide infrastructure ages, Mueller Water Products' solutions are well-positioned to help cities and water utilities address their critical issues surrounding water quality and scarcity.Job Summary
This position is a part of Mueller's Development Program (MDP). The program typically starts in June and is 2 years in duration (may vary based on employee's start date), consists of rotational experiences, formal mentorship, and a standardized training curriculum; all of which are designed to provide a broad range of experiences in various facets to accelerate development in desired function. Rotation location will be assigned based on business need and career aspirations.
Our Electrical Engineering Development Program offers experience in Hardware Design, Embedded Software, Continuous Improvement, Validation/Testing, and exposure to our Mueller factories and contract manufacturers. Come explore the vast array of challenging careers available at Mueller Water Products.
This provides you with challenging work and accelerated growth while supporting management to make effective decisions directly impact the business. This also includes partnering with leaders to implement strategy and process to influence change while building relationships.
Our Development Program targets December and May graduates.Desired Skills
- Team player with excellent written and communication skills
- Exceptional critical thinking and analytical proficiency
- Ability to work independently and adapt to change quickly
- Effectively problem-solve and deliver high quality results
- Graduating December 2022 or May 2023
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or related field
- 0-2 years of relevant engineering experience
- Working knowledge of Hardware/Embedded Software development life cycle
- Knowledge of Electronic and Mechanical manufacturing process
- Familiarity with electronic measurement equipment (DMM, Oscilloscope)
- Familiarity with electronic component parameters and reading datasheets
- Basic knowledge of RF concepts spanning transmitter and receiver architecture, RF principles, antennas
- Familiarity with sensor technologies, creating schematics & bill of materials
- Able to investigate problems to the root cause and then champion the creation and implementation of corrective actions
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other category protected by law.