2nd Line Support - Inside IR35
Our client are currently looking for 2nd Line Support, in this role you will work in Saint Ives on a 2 month contract.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing technical IT Support to both internal and external customers.
- To provide internal technical support for systems including server, desktop and networking infrastructure.
- To complete PC Builds, Installation of Operating Systems and peripherals for internal and external customers
- To liaise with and build strong working relationships with stakeholders
- To record all calls to ensure accurate information about the client's systems is maintained and available to other support personnel and account managers.
- Escalate issues in line with guidance.
- To have a flexible approach and attitude.
- To work with other support staff to build knowledge and skills pertinent to the sites supported.
- Experience of MSP Environments
- Networking skills
- ITIL Experience
- Educated to GCSE level in Math's and English or equivalent.
- Good communication skills.
- Microsoft Server and Desktop OS
- Installation of Windows OS
- Microsoft Exchange & O365
If this role would be a good fit for your skills and experience, please apply.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age