£45/hr - AMHP - Social worker (South west)
Contract - Full time
Looking to earn well above the capped rate for AMHP work?
We're currently recruiting around the South West, looking for experience laden social workers to become a part of the AMHP team.
About the role:
- AMHP duties, assessments and rota work
- You'll be working closely and reporting to the team manager.
- 24/hr service, OOH
- Flexible with shifts
- 3/4 days on 3/4 days off
- Payed for any overrunning assessments and out of contracted hours work
What we offer you:
- A generous rate of £45/hr.
- The backing of a well established team, rated 'Good' by Ofsted. Striving for 'Outstanding'
- Experience in a leadership role, in order to further your career prospects in the future.
- The backing of a dedicated staff of social workers.
What you'll bring to the table:
- At least 9 months AMHP experience
- Hard work and commitment, a strong and convincing display of a drive to succeed.
- Solid communication skills and relationship building capabilities.
- DBS Checked
We look forward to taking you on as a member of our team.
Start time: Immediate Start - ASAP
Currently shortlisting, interviews being offered next day in most cases