This is a fantastic opportunity for a Client Manager or experienced Accounts Senior to join a highly reputable firm of chartered accountants based in Hailsham. Our client is a multi-sited, long established practice who provides a wide array of accounting services to a mixed portfolio of clients across the South.
As a client Manager, you will have you own client allocation of sole trader, limited companies and LLPs, which will be moulded around your experience and interests. There is an opportunity to work in audit too, but this is not a prerequisite.
As an example of responsibilities, your position will include:
- Responsible for your own portfolio of clients, reporting to the director.
- Undertaking for compliance tasks for your clients, including preparation of accounts, corporation tax returns and personal tax returns.
- Reviewing the work of more junior staff members and assisting them with their development.
- Undertaking book-keeping, VAT returns and management accounts for clients using Sage, Excel, Xero, QuickBooks and other packages.
- Acting as first point of call for clients on day-to-day queries and supporting the director on more complex tax or planning tasks.
- You will be ACA/ACCA qualified, or equivalent with a career background and strength within accounts and tax, and all around general accountancy practice service delivery to wide ranging sole trade, partnership and limited company clients, developed within an accountancy practice environment.
- You will have at least 5 years experience within practice.
- Experience of IRIS, Xero, Sage and QuickBooks would be advantageous.
- £35,000 - £45,000 dependent on experience and background, negotiable.
- A highly competitive benefits package is also on offer.
- Please apply for the vacancy or contact Tristan Finch for a confidential conversation.
Refer a friend..
We're keen to remain the leading provider of the best accountancy talent in the South East. We are continually exploring ways to expand our network and we know that great candidates like you can introduce us to other equally brilliant people. We're looking to work with the best accountancy practice and tax staff in the South East so if your friends, family or colleagues are considering a new opportunity and can demonstrate relevant experience, we'd love to speak to them.
For every candidate you refer and we subsequently place into a permanent position, we will give you £200 of Love2Shop vouchers. (Terms & Conditions apply).