Admin Scheduler, Hatfield, £11.15/hr,3 month rolling contract. Mon-Fri, weekly rota 37.5hrs/week. Asap start Scheduler Admin Job, Hatfield, £11.15/hr, 3 month rolling contract. Monday - Friday, weekly rota 8am - 7pm, 37.5 hours a week. Asap start Our client supports companies on their journey to digital transformation. They deliver digital technology to some of the world's greatest organisations. The main role of a scheduler involves logging multiple resource work-requests onto the in-house job management system and tracking each request through to completion with attention to detail and accuracy.You will be:
- Liaising with customers internally and externally such as the resources, account managers and team managers, ensuring you are giving good customer service and providing efficient and regular updates to be able to build a rapport with the immediate team.
- Ordering parts and tracking all hardware received
- Working with config engineers and technical partners, scheduling their days
- proactive on accounts and deal with the everchanging requests and demands with an element of problem solving skills.
- Handling incoming calls
- Managing incidents, requests and resolving issues
You are the candidate with
- Communication is key in this role as you will be speaking to multiple stakeholders
- Basic skills required for this role includes basic knowledge of Microsoft Office - particularly Outlook and basic Excel skills.
- Able to learn new systems - We use internal systems iRequest and SAP
- prioritise their workload, multitask and be prepared to step in on an account when a colleague is absent or requires support in times of high volumes.
- Data entry experience - accurately inputting information into databases
- Offer excellent levels of service and support to all customers.
- Well-established remote & onsite working environments
- Diverse and Inclusive team
- High ethos and purpose-driven organisation
- Opportunity to contract for a reputable and growing organisation
If you're looking for the opportunity to build your career with an industry leader, then please apply and take the career to the next level.