Experienced Landscape Architect
Salary £40,000 - £45,000 doe
We are seeking an experienced Landscape Architect to join a multi award-winning landscape company based in London, UK.
Our client is a leading landscape architecture and urban design practice based in London and established for over forty years. They specialise in designing landscapes and gardens for private residences and commercial developments all over the world and their portfolio includes projects from modest city roof terraces to the grandest of palaces and hotels. They are passionate about quality workmanship and the results of these standards speak for themselves.
The role will include the design and detailing of bespoke gardens and the preparation of construction packages, specifications, schedules, programming of works, project and team management including sourcing materials and the monitoring of quality and costs.
- You will manage design projects, from concept to completion, possibly in conjunction with another Garden Designer
- You may be expected to support and mentor junior members of the design team
- Independently attending and leading client meetings
- Develop mood boards and concept drawings
- Produce construction drawings, schedules, and specification for builds and designs
- Produce imaginative plant designs
- We are looking for an experienced Landscape Architect with a minimum of 5 years PQE
- Experience of high-end residential gardens as well as commercial landscapes
- Have good communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with clients
- Have a good knowledge of plants and planting
- Have a good understanding of hard landscaping and construction detailing
- You will have excellent graphic skills and be competent in AutoCad, Sketch Up, PhotoShop, Adobe Creative Suite and have good all round I.T. skills using Microsoft Word outlook and Excel.
- Ability to use other 3d rendering software including Lumion would be beneficial
- Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 doe
- Bonus scheme after 1 years' service
- 20 days holiday as standard + Bank Holidays