Assistant Credit Controller - Central London
Salary: Up to £30,000 + Excellent Benefits
Key Words: Credit Control, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Accounts, Finance, Credit Controller, Accounting
An exciting opportunity for a Credit Control professional to join a leading set of commercial barristers' chambers. Salary £30,000 plus Bonus, Pension, Season Ticket Loan, Life Insurance and Private Medical Insurance.
The Assistant Credit Controller will work closely with the Finance Manager and the Finance team to ensure the timely billing and collection of outstanding fees on behalf of members of chambers.
The successful candidate will receive a full training programme.
The credit control duties include:
- Managing and collecting debts from company debtors.
- Managing the collection of all payments and debts.
- Responding to client inquiries.
- Processing invoices.
- Preparing statements and reports for the company.
- Liaising with customers and the sales team.
Required Skills and experiences:
- Previous work experience as a credit controller.
- Proficient in Accounting and Office software.
- Strong communication skills.
- Two A-Levels or an Accounting qualification.
- Salary - £23,000 - £30,000
- Pension, Bonus Scheme, Permanent Health Insurance, Life Insurance & Private Medical Insurance.
- Holiday entitlement - Up to 25 days
- 20 days plus bank holidays (Year 2 - 22 days; Year 3 - 25 days).
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.