Herb Chambers BMW of Sudbury is looking for a full-time receptionist to join the team!
A customer-friendly, eager individual with an exceptional personality will succeed at this role. The Herb Chambers Companies is proud to have won The Boston Globe's Top Places to Work award for the past 12 years in a row!
Supports sales operations by welcoming visitors, answering and transferring phone calls, cashing out clients and assisting the management team as requested.
- Welcomes visitors, potential customers, and customers by greeting and referring them to the appropriate person.
- Forwards sales information by answering the telephone, receiving faxes; recording and delivering messages; date-stamping documents; pickup, receiving, preparing, and delivering mail and packages; maintaining postage meter.
- Presents a welcoming environment by keeping reception area neat and clean.
- Provides office supplies and services by maintaining inventory; placing orders; arranging for equipment repairs; servicing equipment.
- Completes special sales projects by organizing information and requirements, meeting schedules.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
*Must be available weekends
*Must have valid Driver's License and own transportation
Telephone Skills, Written Communication, Verbal Communication, People Skills, Professionalism, Self-Confidence, Customer Focus, Multi-tasking, Customer Service, Administrative Writing Skills, Microsoft Office Skills