I am currently recruiting a Billing Specialist for a petrochemical company based in Central London, close to Bank station.
My client is a well established company based in Central London. Due to recent rapid growth, they are now looking to hire a Billing Specialist.
This is a temporary role with hybrid working 2 days in the office / 3 working from home.
Their offices are based in London, close to Bank Tube Station.
This is a 3/5 years experience role.
Sector: Oil and Gas
Billing Specialist, London
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing invoices for projects and compiling the supporting client documentation
- Maintain invoice tracker
- Provide day-to-day assistance with billing queries
- Monitoring WIP and working with Project Accountants to manage the aging of unbilled items to ensure they are billed out on a timely basis.
- Uploading invoices to and managing log in credentials for various Client online portals
- Following up with Clients after invoicing to ensure the invoice has been received and will be processed by the Client
- Monitoring timesheets and processing mass timesheet approval at month end
- Worked on multiple currencies invoices is a must
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES:
- Minimum of 3-5 years' billing experience in projects environment.
- Experience of milestone and T&M billing
- Exposure to WIP management
- Systems experience necessary - Larger T&E integrated systems
- Intermediate level of Excel knowledge (Pivot tables, SUM Ifs, Vlookups)
The successful candidate will be paid £17/h - £19h depending on experience.