BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Dallas/Fort Worth, TXCOMPANY
Selena Group is a global manufacturer and distributor of a wide range of construction chemicals for professional contractors and home users. Selena distributes its products in more than 50 countries of the world.JOB SUMMARY
Responsible for creating and implementing of sales and marketing strategies for products, channels, and markets. SALARY
$80-$85K-commensurate with experience plus 10-20% bonusRESPONSIBILITIES
- Co-responsible for the development and measurement of KPIs for new products, channels and markets.
- In terms of execution of the division's strategy, is responsible for recommending directions for market development and recommending business models for specific markets and verifying their suitability and implementation.
- preparing and recommending the division's strategy for the region.
- As part of the development and execution of the Marketing Strategy, is responsible for commercialization of products and systems and analysing and drawing business conclusions from marketing insight.
- Recommending and developing marketing sales tools.
- Providing recommendations regarding marketing research in the region.
- Carries out product offer lifecycle management, including launching and monitoring new products (years 0-3) and recommending corrective actions.
- In cooperation with marketing team regarding business development, is responsible for complete marketing mix definition and implementation and definition and selection of potential channels and customers.
- Ensuring alignment with HQ divisional and group strategies.
- Management of project pipeline.
- Recommending structures and resources for project implementation.
- 3+ years of new product development, marketing or sales experience with construction materials or products
- Experience bringing a product idea or concept to fruition
- Experience with residential sealants or adhesives plus
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, economics or management or equivalent experience a plus
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Ability to pass criminal background check