Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments - creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
Call Center Customer Service Representative
Are you looking to grow in your career and join a company that values your experience and commitment? With recent enhancements Conduent is now offering starting pay of $17.50/hr.in Hamilton, NJ. Want more? Don't worry, we've got you covered. With paid time off, health and welfare benefits, discount programs, and learning and development opportunities, we offer you a complete package to help you thrive at work and in your personal life.
What's in it for you:
Full time position with benefits
Paid Training 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday
Shifts: Availability between the hours of 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM Monday and Thursday and 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. This is an on-site position.
Must be at least 18 years of age with at least a high school diploma or GED. Must be able to work overtime as needed. Must submit to a criminal background check.
Essential duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Act as initial point of contact for inquiries from potential and existing NJ Family Care beneficiaries and community-based organizations related to the NJ Family Care Program
- Provide one-to-one telephone contact with applicants, beneficiaries and enrollees in customer service role.
- Accurately document enrollment requests, status changes, complaints and grievances
- Enter application and enrollment information into a web-based computer system for customers wishing to apply for the program over the telephone.
- Maintain technical and program policy proficiency in the NJ Family Care rules/guidelines and other related program policies
- Provide clear, complete, accurate and objective information based on full understanding of program requirements
- Basic understanding of a call center environment in customer service role and quality monitoring processes.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with applicants, beneficiaries and co-workers.
- Ability to problem solve through analysis and ongoing feedback.
- Achieve results through knowledge, empathy, and commitment.
- Ability to work with people of diverse backgrounds.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form . You may also click here to access Conduent's ADAAA Accommodation Policy .
At Conduent, we value the health and safety of our associates, their families and our community. Under our current protocols, we do not require vaccination against COVID for most of our US jobs, but may require you to provide your COVID vaccination status, where legally permissible.