Cardiology opening in Chesterfield, Missouri.
A non-profit community hospital in northern Massachusetts is adding a Cardiology Hospitalist.
- This position will serve as the cardiology hospitalist and will round on cardiology patients in the hospital
- Consults and cardiology testing in the hospital to assist with throughput
- Oversight of Cardiology NP and oversight of nurse run stress lab
- Read and interpret all testing done in house
- The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am-5 pm, 1 weekend per month
- No night call
- 189-bed non-profit hospital with clinical affiliations with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Tufts Children's Hospital
- High base salary plus quality bonus and wRVU productivity bonuses
- 4 weeks of vacation and 1 week of CME with $4000 of CME expenses
- Located 30 miles north of Boston. Minutes to the New Hampshire border and an easy drive to seacoast
- Convenient access to Route 495
- A culturally diverse community of 80,000 people