Cardiology opening in Chesterfield, Missouri.
A reputable hospital in Boston has an opening for a Cardiologist with an interest in Sports Medicine.
- Highly awarded hospital with outstanding reputable in a prime location
- Non-Invasive Cardiologist to replace a retiring physician
- Flexible work schedule. No nights or weekends
- Teaching and research
- Harvard academic appointment available
- Minimal calls average 1-2 per year
- Hospital rounding and office consults
- Work with local and professional sports teams
- Boards in ECHO preferred
- Office on eClinical EMR
- Employed position with a robust benefits package
- Located in the heart of Boston with reputable school systems, International Airport, cultural activities, a theater district, museums
- Rich in history, with Fenway Park, Boston Common, Freedom Trail, Boston Symphony Orchestra, dining in the North End, and city tours by bus or boat
- A population of nearly 700,000 people