Cardiology opening in , North Carolina.
Hospital owned multispecialty group in coastal North Carolina is adding a non-invasive cardiologist to their team.
- The Heart Team is made up of 13 cardiologists (non-invasive, interventional, EP)
- Call 1:4 weekday/1:7 weekends
- Dedicated inpatient support with 3 APPs
- Ancillary services include: 128 slice CT, an array of ultrasounds, echo and vascular, multiple nuclear medicine cameras, an endoscopy suite, and a chemo infusion suite
- Hospital is a 350-bed facility
- Cardiac Center of Excellence - American Heart Association
Compensation and Benefits
- Two years guaranteed salary with obtainable bonus incentives
- Health/dental for the family, long term and short disability, life insurance, malpractice
- 403(b) tax shelter annuity, 457(b) deferred compensation, money purchase pension plan for retirement
- 30 days PTO and 10 days CME with a $7,000 CME allowance
About the Area
- Located in the coastal region of North Carolina at the confluence of the Neuse and Trent Rivers, approximately 35 miles from the Atlantic Ocean
- You are less than an hour from Cape Lookout, Atlantic Beach, and Emerald Isle
- New Bern has become a very popular retirement community with many golf courses and waterfront communities
- Plus, water activities such as boating, sailing, skiing, fishing, kayaking, paddleboarding, etc.
- Excellent schools including premier private, Catholic, and public schools!