Surgery-Cardiovascular opening in Alexandria, Louisiana.
This Regional Medical Center is seeking a cardiothoracic surgeon to join a thriving private practice, based in Alexandria, LA.
- Candidates must be proficient in adult-only CVT cases including coronary artery bypass, carotid endarterectomy, thoracoscopy, bronchoscopy, among others
- Established, successful practice that has been serving the region for 22+ years
- Practice features a full-time, busy cardiothoracic surgeon, with another providing first assist and rounding support
- Join two other CVT surgeons with 1:2 practice call and 1:2 emergency call
- Practice located on the hospital campus making surgery, rounds and clinic efficient
- Program features a heart center, certified chest pain center: Some of the procedure and services we offer are as follows:
-Established TAVR program, robotics available and dedicated med/surgical ICU
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Eligible for licensure in Louisiana
- Competitive salary
- Offering a negotiable, competitive contract structure with partnership potential
About the Medical Center:
- The Regional Medical Center is an award-winning hospital in Alexandria, Louisiana that provides a wide array of care to 13 parishes across Central Louisiana.
- A 380-bed hospital, includes a Women's and Children's Hospital, featuring obstetrical/gynecological, pediatric and pediatric intensive care services; Cancer Center, offering a range of services for cancer patients; Heart Center, featuring comprehensive cardiac care from prevention to treatment to surgery; and the area's largest emergency department, offering the community the only Level II Trauma Center.
- The medical staff includes doctors in 30+ medical specialties.
- With a continued emphasis on progressive care, Rapides Regional has grown to meet the continually changing needs of our patients and the rapidly advancing technology of modern healthcare.
Alexandria is located in the heart of Louisiana and is an attractive, family-oriented community. The area is also referred to as a 'Sportsman's Paradise' with lakes, golf courses, biking trails, hunting, fishing and water sports. This diverse, welcoming community features excellent schools, universities, neighborhoods, museums, cultural events & festivals, among many others. For travelers, AEX airport provides the option for international travel through connections in Houston and Dallas in less than an hour. Enjoy a low cost of living, short commutes, and a strong sense of community, making Alexandria home and the start of your successful, thriving healthcare career.
For more information, please contact Click Here to Apply