HealthSource of Ohio is seeking to hire a Care Management Team Lead who is passionate about providing quality healthcare to our patients and communities. We are looking for Friendly, Accessible, Credible individuals to join a great team.
- Designs and supports workflows for telephonic outreach and in-person consultation to patients identified as high risk, having a chronic health condition(s), and in need of preventative services.
- Responsible for training new Care Coordinator hires on Care Team.
- Based on quality metrics identified by the HSO QI Committee, assist in identifying gaps in care utilizing NextGen, I2I, and NextGen Analytics including, but not limited to, cervical cancer screenings, colon cancer screenings, breast cancer screenings, well child checks, immunizations and annual wellness exams.
- Educates patients, family members, and care team members about preventative screenings while identifying barriers to care. Identifies best workflows to promote better health outcomes.
- Completion of an MA or LPN program required
- CMA/RMA or Valid Ohio LPN license required
- 2-3 years experience in Family Practice or Care Coordination experience preferred
HealthSource of Ohio is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer: