The successful candidate will manage an allocated caseload of Casualty (EL/PL & Products) claims, completing enquires in relation to policy indemnity, legal liability and quantum, reporting to clients and ensuring that claims are handled proactively through to settlement. This exciting opportunity will see the successful candidate working as part of a dedicated team providing a first-class proactive claims handling service to major clients.Duties And Responsibilities
- Liaison with Insurers, Policyholders and Brokers.
- Investigation of allocated claims from the desk, or via referral to a field adjuster for site investigation where appropriate.
- Obtaining all necessary evidence and relevant documentation.
- Determining appropriate actions for the resolution of the case.
- Preparation of detailed reports, where required, providing advice on policy indemnity, legal liability, quantum and tactics.
- Negotiating settlement where appropriate, within agreed authority limits.