Jitjatjo connects hospitality professionals with casual work opportunities at some of our favorite hotels, hospitality, events, and sporting venues.
With the FLEX by Jitjatjo app, apply ONCE to ACCESS hospitality gigs with INSTANT PAY^ today.
Catering Servers provide exceptional customer service throughout the entire event process and assist with many operational tasks in the banquet area.
- Click Apply' to download the Flex by Jitjatjo app
- Set up your profile and complete your application on the Flex app
- Successful applicants will be invited to a virtual interview
- Access freelance work opportunities near you
Why work with Jitjatjo?
- Apply once and gain access to hospitality jobs in your area
- Be in control of when and where you work by setting weekly availability that fits your busy schedule
- Instant Pay^ for every shift you crush
- Explore different job opportunities
- Join our rapidly growing community and lean on us for support when you need it
- We will onboard you for multiple roles if you have the skills. You will be able to change your daily work atmosphere.
- Temp-to-Perm: Demonstrating your skills, reliability and passion could see you offered a full-time position with benefits.
- As a W2 employee of Jitjatjo, you are eligible to receive overtime pay, worker's compensation, sick pay, etc.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- At least 6 months-1 years of experience in your skillset
- Have a smartphone with a data plan
- Ability to meet physical demands of the position.
- Ability to multitask and remain professional in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Greet and welcome guests upon arrival.
- Be familiar with the event's menu and specials to make recommendations and answer questions.
- Take customer orders and make adjustments as needed.
- Serve food and drinks to guests quickly through various dining styles (i.e. buffet, plated, passed, family-style).
- Pour and refill guest beverages throughout the service.
- Remove used dishware and maintain a tidy table for guests while dining.
- Work with fellow teammates (i.e. bussers, bartenders, captains, runners, chefs) to ensure all of the guest's needs are met in a timely manner.
- Remain positive and friendly when responding to customer complaints or issues.
- Assist with setup, breakdown, prepping tables, the dining areas, and ensuring items are stocked.
- Adhere to the dress code, appearance, and grooming standards specified by management.
^Instant Pay is conditional on the achievement of performance criteria, a current/active and supported debit card, a supported tax profile, and approval of hours worked. Certain gigs may require additional time to verify worker hours and in such cases, payment may take longer to process