Family Practice-Without OB opening in , Illinois.
Memorial Health?s primary care practice in Decatur, IL is experiencing continued growth and the added ability to absorb existing patient panel due to planned retirement. Enjoy seeing patients in newly renovated office and unrivaled schedule flexibility options to suit personal and financial motivations. True potential to earn low to mid $300s.
- 3 to 5-day workweek available
- 16-22 patients per day, average
- Dedicated MA/LPN support staff
- $15,000/year for APP sign-off
- 95% of calls managed by Tele-nurse service
Compensation and Benefit Highlights
- $293,500 Salary, based on 40 hours
- Up to $50,000 sign-on and up to $150,000 Student Loan Repayment
- Full benefits including 32 days PTO, CME, and 401k
- H1b Sponsorship available
The Heart of Illinois - The central Illinois region provides easy driving access to a variety area of locations including Chicago, St. Louis, and Indianapolis. Nature lovers will also be close to Shawnee National Forest, fishing areas, and various outdoor recreation activities. The region is filled with the opportunity to live in mid-size cities such as Peoria, Springfield, or Decatur.
For more details, contact:
Kyri Click Here to Apply ID#: KI-8