Infectious Disease opening in , Illinois.
Will join a part-time Infectious Disease specialist in one of the top Financially Sound Health Systems in the Nation in central Illinois.
- Will provide inpatient services, with an outpatient clinic on the hospital campus in the process.
- Current ID works 7 days on/7 days off, covering hospital 7 am to 7 pm daily.
- Future ID can have flexible hours as long as covers daytime shift.
- Illinois licensed or in the process a plus as need is immediate.
- Experienced as well as upcoming fellows are encouraged to apply.
- Attractive base salary, $40K signing bonus, $30K retention bonus, RVU based production bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice with tail, health, dental, vision, Health Reimbursement Account, Health Care Flexible Spending Account, 403(b) Retirement Plan with match, 457(f) Supplemental Retirement Plan with contribution, 457(b) Deferred Compensation Plan, ST/LT disability, 304 hours PTO/CME with $6K expenses, relocation.
Coles County has a local population of 55,000 with a service area of 5 counties. We are all about recreation. There are plenty of golf courses, several amazing lakes for boating and fishing, and state parks for picnicking, hiking, and camping. Children stay busy throughout the summer with summer recreation programs. Recently, the City of Charleston has been ranked third in the state of Illinois as the best city for young families by the financial website NerdWallet. With Eastern Illinois University in Charleston and the University of Illinois just 45 minutes north in Champaign-Urbana, you'll enjoy Division I sports, along with the arts through countless musical and theatre arts performances. Chicago is 180 miles north and St. Lous is 135 west for metro amenities and an international airport for traveling.