Internal Medicine opening in , New Hampshire.
A large medical group in central New Hampshire is adding Internal Medicine physicians to their group.
- 25-bed critical access community hospital
- Our medical group has a staff of 400 including 130 primary care providers
- Total outpatient with large call pool. The call is by phone
- 4 day work week. 32 clinical hours
- The average daily patient census is 16 when fully ramped up
- Generous income guarantee plus wRVU bonuses
- Signing bonus, relocation assistance, and loan repay
- Located 38 miles from Manchester Regional Airport
- Within 30 miles of several lakes, mountains, and state parks
- Four seasons of outdoor activities including skiing, hiking, camping
- No state income or sales tax