Obstetrics & Gynecology opening in Chesterfield, Missouri.
We are currently scheduling interviews with an established rural academic teaching affiliate practice located in Central New York seeking a full-time OB/GYN Physician. Join 5 generalist physicians, 2 nighttime hospitalists, 1 daytime hospitalist, and 6 certified midwives in a hospital-employed, evidence-based practice.
- Collegial working environment with group employed model
- Limited overnight and weekend call
- Advanced hysteroscopy and laparoscopic surgeries available, including DaVinci robot
- Uro/Gyn and Gyn/Onc services available
- Medical school campus with an academic appointment
- Medical and Rural Surgery residency programs
- LDR model with Level 1 Nursery and growing obstetric practice of approximately 1,100 deliveries/year
- Generous compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package, including but not limited to medical, dental, CME, transition stipend, and paid malpractice insurance
This Central New York community is a beautiful resort village on Otsego Lake. Enjoy outstanding quality of life in this lakeside resort town located south of the Adirondack Mountains and north of the Catskills. Excellent schools and multiple outdoor recreational, cultural, and artistic activities, make this a unique opportunity. The area also boasts many cultural and four-season recreational advantages including theater, music, museums, golf, sailing, hiking, and skiing. This community offers diverse shops and a vast choice of restaurants. This is a magical place to live, raise a family, and is the perfect setting away from the hectic lifestyle of huge cities and traffic-filled suburbs.