Hematology/Oncology opening in Chesterfield, Missouri.
A physician-led, multispecialty medical group located in Boston, MA, and part of an innovative, nonprofit healthcare system is recruiting a Chief of Hematology/Oncology! Lead and provide oversight for a 9 clinician practice just steps away from Fenway Park that delivers high-quality hematology/oncology and infusion services in an outpatient setting.
- Take lead in the development and implementation of innovative clinical/administrative initiatives
- Collaborate with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center?s Division of Hematology/Oncology
- Services include managing out-patient chemotherapy (up to and including level 4 chemo) , infusions, a cancer genetics program, and a cancer/tumor registry program
- Practice is 60% clinical & 40% administrative
- One infusion center and plans to add a second
- Opportunities for teaching (affiliations with Harvard Medical School and the Tufts University School of Medicine)
Compensation & Benefits
- Total compensation between MGMA Median & 75th percentile (salary guarantee with ability to move into production model)
- An unparalleled opportunity for professional development & advancement
- Generous PTO & CME time
- 401k with match
- Health, dental, and life insurance
Boston, MA is the capital and most populous city in Massachusetts and the 24th-most populous city in the country. The Boston area has many colleges and universities which make it a world leader in higher education, and the city is considered to be a global pioneer in innovation and entrepreneurship. Shop markets or boutiques, eat at one of the many sidewalk cafes or food trucks found throughout the city, enjoy concerts, a lively waterfront & historic harbor, and endless activities and professional sporting events!