Psychiatry-Child/Adolescent opening in Bronx, New York.
- Schedule: August 2021 start - ongoing. 26 hours weekly. Friday: 4:30- 10:30 & Saturday & Sunday; 8a- 10p. Schedule will be within these timeframes. Coverage needed for all Fridays, occasional Saturday/Sunday but also flexibility to potentially cover Monday-Thursday nights as needed.
- Job Setting: Children's Psychiatric Center
- The provider will cover emergencies in 3 inpatient units
- Patients per Day/Volume: 45- beds total over 3 units
- Types of Cases: Child and Adolescent
- Electronic Medical Record- MHARS and e-Vista
- Board Certified or Board Eligible, Active New York license, Drug Enforcement Administration certification and Basic Life Support is required