Psychiatry-Child/Adolescent opening in , Florida.
A large multi-specialty staff model HMO in Daytona Beach, Florida is hiring a full-time BC/BE Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist to join their preventative-focused team.
- Flexible schedule with option to work 4, 10-hour days or 5, 8-hour days
- Outpatient only setting with limited call
- Patient mix: 60% child/adolescent and 40% adult
- Team-based approach: full support staff with tenured case managers, therapists, and crisis intervention team
Compensation / Benefits
- Base salary with bonus opportunities
- Exceptional benefits that include fully paid health insurance for you and your family, PTO, CME, paid malpractice, paid licenses/fees/dues, 401K retirement plan with match, and more
- No visa support
Daytona Beach, FL - Florida?s Atlantic Coast
- Daytona Beach is known for Daytona International Speedway, which hosts February's iconic Daytona 500 NASCAR race.
- Enjoy free summer concerts and a water park that offers go-karts, laser tag, and waterslides.
- You'll find family-friendly entertainment at any pace, with outdoor adventures including surfing, parasailing, kayaking, paddle boarding, fishing, or an eco-boat tour.
- Rejuvenate in the surf and explore the area?s 23 miles of sandy beaches, with some set aside for pedestrians and others welcoming cars on the sand.
- Daytona Beach is 56 miles from Orlando, 89 miles from Jacksonville, and 98 miles from Gainesville, FL.