Family Practice/Primary Care opening in , Oregon.
A large, community-owned and governed, not-for-profit healthcare system located in Southern Oregon has an opening for an experienced Physician Assistant to join their Orthopedic Team in a 100% clinical position.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- $7,500-$10,000 Signing bonus depending on experience
- Up to $10,000 relocation assistance
- Annual quality incentives starting in year 2
- $3,000 annual CME allowance
- Excellent health, dental, vision, and retirement benefits
- Full-time position
- This is a 100% clinical position
- Job duties consist of acute care such as fracture wound care, urgent care, and primary care referrals, as well as scheduled managed care. Scheduled managed care would involve osteoarthritis treatment, injections, and other non-operative patients
- Join an award-winning hospital system known as the top health care provider in the region
- A minimum of two years of experience practicing as a Physician Assistant in Orthopedics required
- Must have fracture wound care experience
This position is located in a beautiful city in Southern Oregon! We offer family-friendly communities, wonderful schools, excellent weather, abundant recreational activities, and an opportunity to enjoy a well-balanced life. Nestled between the Cascade and Siskiyou mountains, the area is known for its temperate climate with an average of 196 sunny days per year. Here you find warm summers, mild winters, vibrant springs, and colorful autumns. Apply today to find out more!