Hematology/Oncology opening in , Rhode Island.
A fully integrated health system in the Providence, Rhode Island area has an opening for a Hematology/ Oncology Physician.
- Established community practice
- Outpatient with inpatient consults
- Call 1:4. Phone call only
- 350-bed hospital serving 300,000 residents
- Opportunity to teach residents. Faculty appointment available
- A teaching affiliate of Brown University
- Competitive salary with incentive bonus and benefits package including health, life, disability, and malpractice insurance
- Located minutes from downtown Providence with shopping, top-rated restaurants, theater, cultural events
- One hour from Boston and Hartford. 3 hours from New York City
- This area is home to a number of higher education institutions including Brown University, Providence College, and Rhode Island School of Design