We, NetCologne IT Services, are a subsidiary of the regional telecommunications provider NetCologne. As a reliable strategic partner from Cologne, we provide companies and schools with innovative ICT technologies and offer them advanced solutions for their digitalization.
From IT strategy consulting and set-up to service and support of complex IT infrastructures, we offer everything from a single source. In addition, we are responsible for taking over our customers' IT operations in accordance with the ITIL framework - through our Cologne service desk or on site. From our modern, certified data center in Cologne, we offer innovative managed services, including individually tailored cloud computing solutions.
With our Education Services, we turn school IT into enterprise IT. From IT infrastructure to cloud services, identity management, hardware & software to IT support, administration and training. With us, teachers and students get everything they need for the modern classroom, giving them full control over digitization.
Consultant (m/f/d) Microsoft 365 Permanent position, full-time - Cologne YOUR TASKS.
- The design, implementation and operation of complex cloud solutions.
- The collaboration, planning and management of projects; either at the customer site or remotely
- The analysis and resolution of technical issues
- The administration, monitoring and development of cloud solutions
- You have successfully completed an IT degree / an apprenticeship as an IT specialist for system integration or a comparable IT apprenticeship
- Ideally, you have consulting experience and enjoy implementing projects in close cooperation with the customer
- With your expertise, you quickly find your way in complex tasks and always work out the optimal solution in the sense of the customer - you proceed systematically and in a structured manner
- Your qualities include a strong service mindset, commitment and enthusiasm
- Ability to work in a team, motivation, commitment and a communicative nature belong to your personality
- Fluent German in spoken and written we presuppose
You have (in-depth) experience in at least two of the following areas:
- Microsoft Teams, SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, Identity & Access, Microsoft Intune, Flow, PowerApps or Power BI.
In addition, you ideally feel confident in the following areas:
- Microsoft Active Directory and Azure Active Directory Services
- Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems
- Microsoft Security & Compliance Services
- Data protection concepts for Microsoft cloud solutions
- Microsoft 365 rollouts and training
- Hybrid scenarios with Microsoft 365 cloud solutions
WHAT WE OFFER
You can expect a varied activity in the development of the IT division in the NetCologne Group as well as an innovative and dynamic company with flat hierarchies, which is focused on growth.
In an exciting working environment with short decision-making processes, you will be part of a friendly and highly motivated team. With individual development measures, we are happy to support you in shaping your professional goals.
- A permanent, economically secure and long-term oriented employment.
- Regular internal and external training
- Flexible working hours and a home office arrangement
- State-of-the-art office space according to the "New Work" concept as well as chill-out & creative areas.
- The use of JobTicket and JobRad offers for convenient travel to work.
- Flat hierarchies and open communication
- A team kitchen and a canteen
- Regular team events
- 30 days vacation + 4 custom days
- Weekly fresh fruit and coffee, tea and water as much as you want
Then we look forward to your meaningful application including salary requirements and earliest starting date.
NetCologne IT Services GmbH
Human Resources Department Elisa Zube & Michèle Polcyn
Adolf-Grimme-Allee 3 50829 Cologne