We have an exciting opportunity to work with a school who believe in empowering and encouraging pupils to focus on their aspirations and commitment to studies.
Do have the skills and confidence to keep a class motivated ,focused and on task ,in the teachers absence? ,
Are you resourceful , patient and caring with the ability to engage and encourage learning ?
Can you provide guidance , manage student behaviour and participation in the classroom ?
if yes to any of the above then I would love to hear from you
- Dedicated Consultants with experience in education
- Competitive rates of pay , paid weekly , which are fully compliant under the AWR 2011
- Recommend a friend bonus worth up to £300
- flexibility to work when and where through our network of Branches
- Supporting a pupil within a classroom setting , encourage and engage with them
- Provide a well planned ,purposeful learning environment
- use imagination to enhance learning experience
- be observant and manage behaviour and distractions
- collect in pre set work and return to the appropriate teacher
- manage the classroom and keep pupils on task
- Background in working with Education
- Strong behaviour management
- strong Classroom management
- Nurturing and kind demeanour
- patience and understanding
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- likes to work in small groups or on a 1-1 basis
- you will have a creative approach and display positively
- keen to contribute and spread positively
Randstad Education are an Approved Partner of LASBM and we are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools across Lancashire. If this job or location is not suitable, we would still like to hear from you regarding your relevant experience, as we may have other roles available in schools, which may be a better match.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child protection and UK eligibility vetting including a DBS check and providing satisfactory references. A DBS on the update service would be a distinct advantage due to the urgent nature of some of these roles.
If you have the recent and relevant experience for this role and are immediately available for work then please apply with your CV NOW to Emma Bennett, your specialist consultant.