- Full gym with lockers/showers
- Walking Path
- Basketball court
- Recreation area/cafeteria and lounge
- Kitchen and chefs with healthy breakfast and lunch options
- Concierge service availability
- Mobile health service events
Scotlynn USA Division is seeking to fill one full-time Logistics Support Representative our headquarters in Fort Myers, FL. This role provides support through coordinating and monitoring truckload transportation activities by communicating with carriers, suppliers, and vendors to ensure that loads are picked up and delivered on time. Bilingual in Spanish or Russian is a plus.
This is a NIGHT SHIFT support/customer service position with Shift Schedule is: we have several shifts that work various times through the evenings.
MUST HAVE OPEN AVAILABILITY NIGHTS AND WEEKENDS.
- Handling high telephone call volumes in a courteous, efficient manner during evening, night, and weekend hours
- Scheduling and verifying pick-up and delivery appointments with shippers and receivers
- Working with carriers/drivers to monitor loading, unloading, and time-management of freight transit
- Identifying and solving existing and potential problems; involving the supervisor and contacting account manager to resolve problems as necessary
- Performing data entry; entering accurate notes and update fleet management system regarding activity during shift
- Performing miscellaneous clerical duties as needed and during low volume call periods
Compensation and Benefits:
Scotlynn offers a competitive benefits package to full-time employees that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance coverage, as well as 401k Retirement Plan with company match.
Starting pay is $14 per hour with opportunity to earn overtime pay
***We report ALL fraudulent applications***