Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments - creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
Customer Service Representative
$17.50/HR & Great Benefits
Conduent is hiring immediately for Customer Service Representatives. In this role, you will provided top notch customer service by handling telephone, e-mail, and website inquiries from our valued customers.
What you will be doing:
- Respond to driver license or motor vehicle related customer inquiries by utilizing information learned during training and resources available through people, customer records, and knowledge management systems.
- Identify customer needs to ensure the customer is provided complete and accurate information.
- Process required transactions via mainframe or web-based applications.
- Communicate effectively in a warm and empathetic manner.
- Adhere to confidentiality requirements and laws to ensure information is disseminated only to authorized individuals.
What you get:
- Full Time Employment
- Hourly rate of $17.50 starting on day one.
- Paid Training
- Standard scheduled. 8am - 5pm Monday through Friday
- Weekends OFF!
- Substantial Call Center & Customer Service Training
- Career Growth
- Full Benefit Options
- Great Work Environment
People who succeed in this role have:
- The ability to convey complex information in clear and concise terms to ensure customer understanding.
- Strong work ethic.
- Effective and accurate written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective problem solving skills.
- Customer Service Experience.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Must be able to clear a criminal background check.
Join a rapidly growing customer service organization that can support your career goals and Apply Today!
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form . You may also click here to access Conduent's ADAAA Accommodation Policy .
At Conduent, we value the health and safety of our associates, their families and our community. Under our current protocols, we do not require vaccination against COVID for most of our US jobs, but may require you to provide your COVID vaccination status, where legally permissible.