Dermatology opening in Hartwick, New York. Dermatology Opportunity - Hartwick, NY (Lakeside Resort Town, South of the Adirondack Mountains) Supports H1 Visa CandidatesBassett Healthcare Network,
a progressive health care network in Central New York and major teaching affiliate of Columbia
University, is seeking a qualified Dermatologist to join our staff.
Pertinent Highlights Include:
- 3 Dermatologists and 3 Advanced Practice Clinicians (APC)
- Physician Teledermatology with APC s doing biopsies
- Instant Referral Base provided by over 300 Network Clinicians
- Full Support Staff
- Beautiful Clinic location, 4 miles from Primary Hospital
- Medical Student Interaction
- 180 Bed Primary Hospital with Level III Trauma Center
- Comprehensive benefit package, including but not limited to medical, dental, CME, transition stipend and paid malpractice insurance
Bassett Healthcare Network is an integrated health care system that provides care and services to people living in an eight county region covering 5,600 square miles in Central New York. The organization includes five corporately affiliated hospitals, as well as skilled nursing facilities, community and school-based health centers, and health partners in related fields.
Enjoy an outstanding quality of life in this lakeside resort town located south of the Adirondack Mountains and north of the Catskills. The combination of a modern practice within a growing academic and research oriented healthcare system, coupled with excellent schools and multiple outdoor recreational, cultural and artistic activities, makes this a unique opportunity.
Thank you for your consideration, Please let me know if you have interest in this opportunity and I will facilitate getting you additional information.
Director of Recruiting Click Here to Apply
Click Here to Apply