Fully remote! App Security Company
This Jobot Job is hosted by Tori Bender
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
A Bit About Us
Work for an exciting start-up that is doing groundbreaking work within application security! They are looking for DevOps and Application Integration Engineer to enhance their CI environments, create new automation test plans and new deployment plans for the microservices-based products. We are looking for someone who will both author terraform, chef, bash scripts, cli's, etc. used to deploy, release, automate and maintain CI/CD product pipelines internally and across customer environments. A heavy Linux background is essential!
Why join us?
Aggressive bonus structure - individual, team and company-wide
Medical insurance (85% Paid for Employees; Partial for Dependents)
Further learning certification opportunities
- 3+ years in a DevOps role
- Linux and Docker configuration and administration experience. Ability to write scripts.
- Cloud platform admin experience
- Background with deployment automation
- Experience working with CI/CD tools and infrastructure as a code approach
- GIT experience
- Understanding of Internet fundamental concepts and protocols
- Understanding of modern SW operational aspects and SDLC best practices
Nice to Haves
- App security background
- Distributed SQL and Kafka configuration and admin experience
- Microservices registration and discovery processes (Consul, Vault or similar tools)
- CIAM concepts - SSO, Oauth2, SAML, 2FA, etc.
- Knowledge of Python and the readiness of utilizing it if necessary
- Experience with structured, highly available, large scale, multi-tenant solutions
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.