TLC Political is an award-winning direct response marketing agency that is seeking a Digital Strategist to join our Political Practice.
Our Political Practice specializes in custom voter contact, fundraising, and issue advocacy programs for Republican candidates, committees, and causes. We innovatively use digital, data, and technology to support the fundraising and marketing efforts of conservative political causes. You can check out our work and the conservative clients we serve at .
The Digital Strategist will work on integrated multichannel strategies and utilize the latest tools in ad tech, email marketing, and web development to reach, engage, and convert target audiences for political clients. They will report to the Vice President of Political Services.
What you'll be doing
- Leading the execution of clients' digital campaigns with a specific focus on strategic testing
- Managing the creative process with the graphic design and web development teams
- Supervising multichannel digital ad campaign setup, optimization, and reporting using various platforms such as our demand-side platform, Facebook, Twitter, and Google Ads
- Building and deploying emails in various email platforms
- Pulling metrics and preparing reports
- Staying on top of industry trends
- Mentoring and coaching team members, including providing guidance with trainings and professional development
- Communicating and monitoring proper billing procedures
What we'd like to see
- 5+ years of experience in digital, marketing, or advertising (experience at an agency or on political campaigns preferred)
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to establish and maintain goodwill with conservative clients
- Effective communication skills, giving you the ability to present information, respond, and follow up on questions and inquiries from clients and managers with clarity
- Excellent writing, editing skills, and analytical skills, especially for industry-related documents (e.g., strategy proposals, creative briefs, results reporting, etc.)
- Self-starter with a demonstrated capability to manage multiple projects, prioritize a variety of tasks, and think on your feet to meet ever-changing needs and deadlines
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with quick turnarounds
- Experience in building and deploying emails, working in digital ad platforms, and using Salesforce or other CRMs
- Proficient in the use of project management software
- Ability to delegate tasks and manage a small team
- Experienced in giving, receiving, and sharing feedback
- Adept at problem solving and resolving conflicts
- Results-oriented and team-first attitude
- Inclination to learn and grow professionally
- Desire to work for a values-driven company that seeks to improve the world for the better
What we offer
- Competitive compensation
- 401(k) with match
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurances
- Flexible PTO and generous holiday observances
- Learning and professional development opportunities
- Paid parental leave
- Company-sponsored volunteering
- Remote work
- Free parking
- Café and complimentary gym access in the office building
- Collaborative and entrepreneurial work environment
- The opportunity to be part of a friendly, dynamic, and hardworking team excited about delivering high-quality work and great results for our clients
TLC Political is a full-service direct response marketing agency that specializes in custom voter contact, fundraising, and issue advocacy programs for Republican candidates, committees, and causes. Rooted in data, our team of experts works tirelessly to provide highly targeted and creative communications that drive powerful results. In fact, we've raised historic amounts of critical revenue and executed award-winning campaign strategies for some of the nation's largest and most high-profile political brands, including Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, Ted Cruz, RAGA, NRCC, NRSC, and President Trump. And more than that, we pride ourselves in being a true partner, fighting in the trenches alongside our wide array of clients.
We've spent over 35 years taking purposeful, data-driven steps to advance Republican causes. Are you ready to take a few more with us?
TLC Political is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.