Our client, a highly successful International Bank requires a Director TMT to join their expanding team in London.
You will be responsible for building relationships with and advising current and potential clients concerning a range of activities including the raising of finance, mergers, acquisitions, and restructurings as well as generating business by identifying, targeting, and winning new client and developing and selling the new business ideas.
- Assist in managing the sector team and delivering vision and strategy, creating a performance environment.
- Actively develop the performance of all individuals within the team.
- Maintain sector knowledge, market / industry practice and commercial awareness.
- Consistently generate revenue and develop a strong pipeline of potential revenue.
- Maintaining and further developing relationships with existing clients, as allocated.
- Provide clients with advice on ongoing market and regulatory issues.
- Provide advice to corporate clients on their relationships with investors and the marketplace.
- Communicate with institutional investors regarding corporate clients.
The successful candidate will withhold Regulatory knowledge as applicable to role including, but not limited to, the FCA rules, the Aim Rules, the City Code on Takeovers and Mergers. You will have relevant market, sector and necessary technical knowledge with an excellent understanding of financial analysis, valuation and modelling techniques.
Furthermore, you will obtain coaching and assessment skills with the ability to use relevant IT applications as well as execute ideas effectively.
In return the successful candidate will be rewarded with a basic salary to £250,000 p/a plus bonus + a comprehensive range of bank benefits.