In your role as a Domestic Assistant at HC One, Kindness will be at the core of everything you do. It touches upon every aspect of our Dementia, Nursing, Residential and Specialist care homes. Every single person who works here understands that our residents are people just like them with their own stories to tell. By joining HC-One, you'll have a wonderful opportunity to give something back to those people.
For you, as a Domestic Assistant, that will mean keeping the cleanest, most hygienic home. Safe, comfortable and welcoming, the environment you maintain will be testament to your brilliant eye for detail. And, whether you're managing the cleaning rota or getting your sleeves rolled up and showing how it's done, you'll do so with a sense of kindness above anything else.
HC-One are looking for a Domestic Assistant with experience, ideally, although we'll provide great training. You'll also need excellent time management and organisational skills. Beyond that, it's all about your brilliant, positive energy and natural ability to get along with people. So you'll be a brilliant communicator who's as skilled at listening as giving instruction. And, whenever you communicate with a resident or co-worker, you'll be truly considerate and kind.
Well, after all, it's just in your nature.
We'll provide full training, so it's a great opportunity to learn something new. In return, you will enjoy access to a huge variety of benefits and services to support your physical and psychological well-being and throughout your career as a Domestic Assistant we will invest in you and you will enjoy additional support and benefits including:
- Free uniform
- Paid enhanced DBS/PVG
- Hourly rate is subject to experience and qualifications.
- During a shift of eight hours or more a nutritious meal will be available
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Group life assurance cover
- Award-winning learning and development and support to achieve qualifications.
- GP online - a service providing around the clock GP consultation via an interactive app - available to you and your children under 16
- An opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues as part of an outstanding and committed team.
- Colleague discounts - Access to over 1600 high street discounts including carefully selected discount partners.
- Wellbeing - free of charge access to an independent and confidential Employee Assistance Programme. This gives Colleagues and their family access to 24/7 365 support for a whole range of issues including physical, mental and financial issues
- Excellent recognition schemes such as 'Kindness in Care' and Long Service Awards
- An attractive refer a friend scheme of up to £1000 per referral, depending on the role
We are committed to providing the quickest possible turnaround from the point of making you a job offer to you starting with us on day one.