Emergency Medicine opening in , Texas.
We are assisting a very well-established health system located in central-west Texas, with the recruitment of an additional Emergency Medicine physician.
- Level 3 trauma center with 50,000 annual visits.
- Nocturnist schedule working a minimum of 14 nights per month 8:30 pm - 7:00 am
- Base salary with realistic incentive plan and nighttime differential
- Total earnings of 425,000 - 450,000
- Up to 100K Loan Repayment
- Excellent benefit plans available that include generous signing bonus and relocation
About San Angelo, Texas
San Angelo provides a quality of living that attracts and keeps people in the community. Three lakes border the city limits for boating, fishing, and water skiing. Fall and winter provide some of the best deer, turkey, and quail hunting in Texas. For those that enjoy a sideline seat for their sports enjoyment, college football and basketball kick off in the fall and winter with the Angelo State University Rams. Spring and summer professional sports include rodeo at the Stock Show and Rodeo, and the San Angelo Colts with the Central Baseball League and the San Angelo Stampede - indoor arena football. San Angelo provides a wide variety of cultural events including live theaters, a symphony, and the Museum of Fine Arts.