Endocrinology opening in Great Falls, Montana. Endocrinology Opportunity - Great Falls, MT (Rocky Mountain West, Epic Outdoor Adventure) Supports J1 & H1 Visa Candidates
Benefis Health System, one of Montana's largest medical groups, is seeking an Endocrinologist to join our close-knit, collaborative team. Our outpatient practice offers a physician and nurse practitioner colleague in addition to a large group of internists on the same floor. The team also has experienced Dietitians and Diabetes Educator working with various patients in a well-established program. There is also a Pediatric Endocrinology colleague located in our Women's and Children's building.
Compensation and Benefits
- Dynamic team consisting of an Endocrinologist, a Nurse Practitioner who has spent many years in endocrinology, a Pediatric Endocrinologist, Diabetic Educator and Dietitians
- Practice is shared with a strong group of Internal Medicine colleagues and located in the same building as additional outpatient primary care and specialty providers
- In-office procedures including: Insulin pumps, CGMS, thyroid biopsies, thyroid ultrasound
- Practice is 100% consultative endocrinology with no call
- Clinic is open Monday - Friday and there is opportunity for flexible scheduling, including 4-day work week or week on/week off depending on personal desires
- Opportunity to participate in telehealth initiatives and rural outreach if desired
- Well versed in J1 visa sponsorship, H1B transfers and permanent residence sponsorship if immigration is required.
Great compensation structures with guaranteed salary and RVU bonus structures with opportunities to build a successful practice based on your desire. Benefits offered to employees include: generous 8 weeks paid time off, malpractice coverage + tail, health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance, as well as a 403B plan with 5% match and additional pre-tax savings programs for retirement.Community Information
Great Falls has a city population of 60,000, with a draw of over 275,000 people in north central Montana. We experience mild winters and enjoy blue skies over 300 days per year. Great Falls is a wonderful and safe place to raise a family, with nationally ranked public schools and an average commute of under 12 minutes, making the quality of life in Great Falls unsurpassed in the Rocky Mountain West. Additionally, the Missouri River, a blue-ribbon fly-fishing destination, runs through the middle of town. Outdoor activities include camping, hiking, horseback riding, water & snow skiing, rock & ice climbing, boating, white-water kayaking, off-road motor sports, upland bird, waterfowl, and big-game hunting.Benefis Health System
This is your opportunity to be part of an exceptional health system in a state that is well known for its beautiful four seasons and outdoor lifestyle. While enjoying the last best place, you'll have the added benefit of having access to Benefis Health System, one of the state's most modern and progressive healthcare facilities with 500+ beds and over 200 members on medical staff representing 40 specialties. Our state-of-the-art facilities and cutting edge technologies make Benefis an exceptional working environment and one of Becker s Best Places To Work in Healthcare
, 6 years in a row
Thank you for your consideration, Please let me know if you have interest in this opportunity and I will facilitate getting you additional information.
Director of Recruiting Click Here to Apply
Click Here to Apply