Engineering and Maintenance Manager
Reporting to the Plant Manager, the Engineering and Maintenance Manager will lead 10 direct reports and be responsible for all activities with the manufacturing engineering and maintenance teams.
Looking for a hands-on leader with a proven background in creating process improvements, leading multiple projects, and increasing overall manufacturing efficiencies. This individual needs to be a strong leader and able to build, grow and cultivate a strong culture within the maintenance team.
Engineering and Maintenance Manager Benefits and Features:
- Salary up to $115k (depends on experience)
- Bonus up to 10% (strong historical payout)
- Annual increases
- Medical insurance with multiple plan options - low premiums!
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Disability and Life insurance
- Vacation pay
- Sick pay
- Paid holidays
- 401k with a match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness programs
- Fitness center reimbursement
- Volunteering paid time off
- Numerous employee appreciation events
- International leader with 70+ years of success with locations through the US
- Diversified into several industries with numerous patents
- Long tenured employees
- Amazing work/life balance
Engineering and Maintenance Manager Background Profile:
- BS degree required
- 5+ years experience in a similar level role within manufacturing
- Knowledgeable in mechanical and electrical systems.
Compensation DOE: Up to $125K
Send resume to Amy Szuba
Career Transitions is actively recruiting for this role and introducing qualified candidates to the hiring manager. Career Transitions offers Recruiting, Contract Staffing, and Outplacement services nationally. Our team members work with equal opportunity employers/veterans/disabled supporting enterprises and have extensive experience working with technical, degreed, and astute professionals throughout the employment lifecycle. Our recruiting services support functional area's of Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Customer Service and Support, Engineering and Technology, Human Resources, Industrial, Manufacturing, Operations, Sales and Marketing, Science and Research, Software and Development, Supply Chain, Warehouse, Distribution.
To learn more about our firm
To learn more about jobs near me or national job openings visit
#cthejb #jobsnearme #googleforjobs #home #hiring #resume #nowhiring #supervisor #shiftchange #production #lean #toyota #maintenance #engineer #electrical #mechanical #process #management