Salary £35,000 to £45,000
Full Time & Permanent
We are seeking an Estimator to join a multi award-winning landscape company based in London, UK.
Our client is an award-winning landscape design and build company based in London, creating uniquely tailored gardens. They offer a high level of support, assistance and direction during the design, planning, installation phase of a project through to completion and maintenance. There is a drive and passion for landscaping, shown through their attention to detail and the extremely high standard of workmanship that goes into creating their signature gardens.
We will consider applications from candidates with a design or CAD background who have strong IT skills and a good knowledge of MS Excel, but we are ideally looking for an Estimator with Landscaping or Groundworks experience and knowledge of "Quickscale" software.
Reporting to the Management, you will apply the companies estimating rules to create and submit Hard and Soft Landscaping Tenders. You will have ownership of your projects and responsibility for day to day duties.
- You will accurately measure PDF drawings using Quickscale (training will be provided) to produce tender documents, consistent with the specifications for pricing purposes
- Price the planting, hard / soft landscaping sundries and labour requirements using approved suppliers and the companies pricing formulas
- Where required, produce detailed soft and hard landscaping bills of quantities
- Price and check the accuracy of Bills of Quantity ready for submittal
- Identify areas of risk within tender specifications and bring these to the attention of the Operations Manager
- Attend Site visits and tender meetings with clients as required
- Maintain the tender register
- Chase clients for updates on bid submissions
- Make and build strong and professional working relationships with existing and new clients, suppliers, and sub-contractors
We are ideally looking for an Estimator with Landscaping or Groundworks experience and knowledge of "Quickscale" software but will consider applications from candidates with a design or CAD background who have strong IT skills and a good knowledge of MS Excel.
- Have a good knowledge of MS Excel
- Have good general IT skills including all MS Office products.
- Be organised with good time management and used to meeting deadlines.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Full Clean driving licence.
- Salary £35,000 to £45,000
- Monday to Friday