Family Practice-Without OB opening in , California.
Enterprise Medical is assisting a unique primary care group delivering the highest-quality care and services available in their search for Outpatient Family Medicine physicians to join their team in San Francisco, California.
- This medical group has over 70+ offices in convenient locations across the US and 28 offices across the San Francisco/Northern California area.
- Group is looking for candidates that can work 3 - 12 hour shifts per week.
- The candidate must be willing to work some weekend hours every other weekend.
- The candidate will not follow his/her own patients but will have scheduled patients.
- See 24 patients over a 12-hour day
- Top-end compensation with incredible benefits package.
Common concerns and procedures could include STI diagnosis and treatment, staple removal, suture removal, pelvic exams, I&Ds, IVs, nebulizer treatment, URIs, coughs, bronchitis, UTIs, chest pain, abdominal pain, psychiatry screening, stabilization, etc.
Maintain evidence-based and current knowledge as it relates to urgent care practice and procedures as well as basic proficiency in primary care topics (hypertension, diabetes, depression/anxiety, etc). Comfortable with initial management of acute changes in chronic conditions Documentation of physical exam, procedures, and in-office medications/prescriptions
About San Francisco, California
It may measure less than 50 square miles and have a population that doesn?t even crack a million, but San Francisco justly ranks as one of the greatest cities in the world. Famous for grand-dame Victorians, cable cars, a dynamic waterfront, and a soaring golden bridge, this city truly has it all. With trend-defining cuisine ranging from Michelin-starred dining to outrageous food trucks; world-renowned symphony, ballet, theater, and opera; plus almost boundless outdoor adventures,