Family Practice-Without OB opening in Jacksonville, Florida. Family Medicine - Jacksonville, FL (Top-Rated Schools w/ Beachfront Living)
We are seeking a family medicine physician to join an HCA employed practice. This practice is located in Fleming Island, FL which is suburb in southwest Jacksonville. Qualified Candidates:
- Must be board eligible or board certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Must have completed an ACGME-accredited family medicine or internal medicine residency
- Monday through Friday, outpatient schedule
- Call is 1 night a week and every 4th weekend
About Family Practice Associates of Orange Park:
- Employment contract through HCA Healthcare offering competitive compensation and benefits package
- Commencement bonus
- Relocation & CME allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice coverage
- Extensive, multi-level medical benefits package as well as dental, vision, life, short & long term disability options, and other programs offered
- HCA Healthcare s 401(k) retirement plan is one of the most generous plans offered by a healthcare company or large employer
- Florida has no state income tax
At Family Practice Associates, a team of family practitioners and physician assistants work together to provide personal, comprehensive, continuing medical care to persons of all ages. For almost thirty years, our practice had been in Orange Park providing preventive care as well as care for acute and chronic illness.Florida Orange Park Hospital:
About Jacksonville, FL:
- A full-service, acute-care hospital with 365 inpatient beds located in the heart of Orange Park, providing medical care to Clay County and surrounding communities.
- The only level II trauma center in Clay County
- Short ER wait times and two free-standing emergency rooms located in West Jacksonville
- 24/7 on-site imaging and radiology services
- 24-bed inpatient psychiatry unit, 20-bed inpatient rehabilitation unit and 28 ICU beds.
- Committed to Graduate Medical Education with ten residency and fellowship programs including cardiovascular disease, dermatology, hospital and palliative medicine, emergency medicine, family medicine, surgery, hematology and medical oncology, internal medicine, psychiatry and transitional year. By the year 2022, we will expand our ACGME accredited residency and fellowship programs to 175 residents and fellows.
- HCA Florida Healthcare, a part of HCA Healthcare, is a family of more than 450 affiliated sites of care, including hospitals, physician practices, freestanding emergency rooms and urgent care centers, offering a collaborative network of personalized care.
- HCA Florida Healthcare consists of over 11,000 physicians, 77,000 colleagues, 49 hospitals, 50 urgent care centers, 350 physician practices, free standing emergency departments and a dedicated Women s Health Center.
- Offers top-rated schools within Clay County and St. John's County
- Excellent quality of life offering diverse neighborhoods, abundant water access, large urban park system, thriving entertainment and arts scene
- One of the fastest growing cities in the U.S. with 1.8 million residents in the 7-county region
- Cost of living below the national average
- Ranked as one of the best U.S. cities to live
- Beautiful weather year round with approximately 220 sunny days out of the year
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.Jill Allen
Director of Recruiting
573 Click Here to Apply