Family Practice-Without OB opening in Rochester, New York. Family Medicine Opportunities - Variety of Practice Settings - You Decide - Rochester, NY Supports J1 & H1 Visa Candidates
With a diversity of practice opportunities at Rochester Regional Health
we are looking forward to working with you to find a practice that best fits your needs. We have opportunities in our downtown, suburbs and rural practices. Each one of these provides an excellent opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the people we serve in the Rochester, NY community.
- 100% outpatient practice, rural, urban, suburban practice options
- All practices provide pediatric and adult primary care services
- Typical schedule: 18-22 patients per day
- Call coverage (telephone only)-varies by location
- Epic EMR
- Opportunity to be a part of a new care modality that is based upon the Peter Anderson s Team Care Model. This model is designed to allow the physician to focus on patient interaction and care
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantees and performance based incentives
- Generous sign on bonus
- Fully-covered relocation services
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b)
- 4 weeks of vacation, 1 week of CME
Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities. Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every single day. Rochester Regional Health
is an integrated health services organization serving the people of Western New York, the Finger Lakes and beyond. The system provides care from 150 locations, including five hospitals; more than 100 primary and specialty practices, rehabilitation centers and ambulatory campuses; innovative senior services, facilities and independent housing; a wide range of behavioral health services; and ACM Medical Laboratory, a global leader in patient and clinical trials.
region's suburbs feature excellent public and private schools, and a variety of housing options. The Rochester region offers diverse cultural and recreational opportunities year-round, including the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra, GeVa Theater Center, Rochester International Jazz Festival, as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington, DC and Philadelphia, the Adirondacks and the Finger Lakes.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have interest in this opportunity and I will facilitate getting you additional information.
Director of Recruiting Click Here to Apply
Click Here to Apply