Family Practice-Without OB opening in , Massachusetts.
An 89-bed community hospital affiliated with the University of Massachusetts Medical School in Boston has an opportunity for a Family Medicine-Hospitalist to their team. The need is due to community growth and demand.
- 10-hour shifts. 174 shifts per year
- 7 on / 7 off block schedule. Day shifts
- Network of 100 Physicians and APPs
- Hospitalists manage ICU with Critical Care consult
- Newborn nursery coverage is required. 400 annual births
- Leading compensation with a full benefits package
- Located in Western Massachusetts, less than 2 hours from Boston and close to the Vermont border
- The local population is 17,456
- Known for its picturesque and vibrant downtown
- Enjoy dining, shopping, entertainment, history, architecture, and recreation by simply taking a stroll
- Rich in the Arts and Culture scene with a variety of venues for Music, Performance Art, and more. The rest of the town is a mix of farms, modern industry, and quiet residential neighborhoods. Educational institutions include innovative public schools, distinguished private schools, and a college.