Family Practice-Geriatrics opening in , Washington.
Excellent opportunity for a full-time primary care physician with an interest in geriatric care to join our post-acute care team in Seattle, Washington
- Patient rounding will take place in skilled nursing and long-term care facilities
- Monday through Friday with day-time call coverage
- Deliver adult and geriatric primary care as a part of the post-acute care team
- Enjoy industry-leading compensation, outstanding benefits, and work-life balance
- Located in the heart of Seattle
- Base salary with bonus opportunities and full benefits
- A large stable company practicing over 40 years
About Seattle, WA
The cosmopolitan city of Seattle is well known as the home of Pike Place Market and the Space Needle, and there is much more to this waterfront metropolis. Home to a large tech industry including Microsoft and Amazon, Seattle's residents enjoy all the benefits of big-city living along with the opportunity to experience the beauty of Mother Nature, fueled by its rainy climate. Surrounded by water, mountains, and evergreen forests, Seattle is known as one of the fittest cities in the U.S., especially for walkers and bikers, and its location makes it a mecca for all water sports. With its vast selection of activities geared for both children and their parents, Seattle is an excellent place to raise a family. Seattle Public Schools provide quality education to more than 50,000 students in almost 100 schools across Seattle's neighborhoods.