We are recruiting a Fleet Technical Assistant on behalf of our public sector client. The role
Reporting to the Workshop Team Leader and Regional Fleet Manager you will co-ordinate the authorisation process with contracted garages/body shops, workshops, and lease companies. You will monitor work carried out, charges and service delivery, and will deal with any related problems.You will also provide technical and general support to the Fleet Department and its activities and operations, dealing with manufactures and suppliers on technical issues.Essential knowledge & Experience
- Experience of working in a workshop / fleet / transport and planning environment
- NVQ Level 3 in Business Administration or equivalent
- Experience of using financial systems such as Oracle for the ordering of supplies
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience of liaising with service users and suppliers
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines, being able to deal with problems with a common sense approach
- UK driving licence and own vehicle.
How to apply
Apply now, ensuring your CV is up to date.