Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in , California.
Join a growing Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) in Modesto, California. This FQHC is adding a caring and compassionate BC/BE Psychiatrist who is looking to make a difference in the lives of underserved patients in California's Central Valley.
- Outpatient only practice setting
- Flexible schedule: 4 or 5-day work week
- Partake in quality assurance, planning, and community networking activities
Compensation & Exceptional Benefits
- $262,000 salary plus quarterly bonus
- $40,000 sign-on, Loan Forgiveness through PSLF, health insurance, occurrence-based malpractice, Paid licensure/dues, 403B matching plus defined pension plan contribution, CME, PTO, and more
- H1B & J1 visa waivers supported through HHS ? no limits or deadlines!
- Modesto is a growing city with a city population of over 210,000 people.
- Also known as California's Central Valley, it is the region's hub for education, culture, and business.
- Modesto offers something for everyone including an abundance of shopping, pleasant neighborhoods, and numerous public and private school options.
- When your family and friends visit, Modesto is an easy 80-mile drive to San Jose International Airport.
- It is only 75 miles from Sacramento, 80 miles from San Jose, Yosemite National Park, and Monterey Bay.