Gastroenterology opening in Knoxville, Tennessee. Gastroenterology Opportunity - Knoxville, TN (Where The Tennessee River Meets The Great Smoky Mountains)Gastrointestinal Associates, P.C.
, a 50 year-old practice committed to independence, is looking to add three BE/BC gastroenterologists to their very busy practice. Located in Knoxville, GIA serves all counties of East Tennessee with a very robust outpatient service that includes three owned ambulatory surgical centers. GIA provides hospital services in several Covenant Health
medical centers. In addition, GIA is developing a Digestive Disease Center of Excellence with Covenant Health.
About this Opportunity
- One hospital and outpatient clinic to cover
- EUS, ERCP equipment available
- Three Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Competitive salary with strong earning potential
- Competitive compensation package including health/dental/vision plan and 401k
- Relocation expenses
- 1:5 weekend call, 5 weeknights call per month with stipends
- Privately owned practice with partnership track
- Work/life balance
About Knoxville, Tennessee Knoxville
is an incredible combination of big city excitement and small town southern charm. Located on the Tennessee River with the Great Smoky Mountains as a backdrop, Knoxville is home to a vibrant downtown area, anchored by wonderful local restaurants and boutiques. Revitalized, historic neighborhoods dot the downtown landscape.
- Cost of living 15% below the nation average
- No state income tax
- Excellent public school, most ranking in the list of top ten schools statewide
- Private K-12 schools (including Christian, Catholic, and Montessori), University of TN, and numerous community colleges and technical programs
- Enjoy four seasons with an abundance of beautiful outdoor scenery and activities
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have interest in this opportunity and I will facilitate getting you additional information.
Director of Recruiting Click Here to Apply
Click Here to Apply