Gastroenterology opening in Ogdensburg, New York. Gastroenterology Opportunity - Ogdensburg, NY (A Short Drive to Ottawa, Montreal & Adirondack Mountains) Supports J1 & H1 Visa CandidatesClaxton-Hepburn Medical Center
on the St. Lawrence River (The Thousand Islands Region) is in the Northeastern Tier of NY on the Canadian border (above the snow belt). Ottawa (Canada s Capital) is 45 minutes away and Montreal is 2 hours away. Both are an integral part of our lifestyle offering diverse cultural, shopping and dining options.
The St. Lawrence River and The Thousand Islands provide crystal clear waters to enjoy swimming, boating, waterskiing, and diving. Our close proximity to the Adirondack Mountains and Lake Placid ensure great skiing, hiking and camping. The wine trail for the Thousand Islands starts here and Farmers Markets abound in the area.
The local school system (K-12) offer strong academic programs, special needs support with a large variety of sports programs and extracurricular activities. Additionally, there are 4 colleges within 30 minute radius. Housing options include waterfront property; in-town homes and farmland are all affordably priced (even for the new graduate). The reasonable cost of living here allows you to enjoy all this and more (travel, cottage, boat, or even a ski chalet ..).
- Full GI general practice with dedicated GI Endoscopy Suite.
- Hospital Employed Position with generous base salary and productivity incentives.
- Opportunity to join a supportive environment designed to guide your success
- The facility has a robust Hospitalist program and a strong emergency medicine team of physicians.
- Must be motivated, engaged and committed to providing quality driven care and be operationally driven to achieve optimal productivity and efficiency
- Willingness to work and live in a rural, small community setting; and actively engage with the community
- State of the art equipment and resources for effective patient care.
- Work a five (5) day work week, Ideally seeing patients in the office three (3) days a week and perform scopes the hospital's Endoscopy suites two (2) days a week
Offer Package Outline:
- Starting Salary : $540,000+ DOE, plus wRVU Production Incentive once physician meets MGMA median threshold
- Competitive Sign-on Bonus
- Student Loan Repayment Available
- PTO 30 PTO days (includes vacation, personal, sick and CME) plus 7 holidays
- Moving Expense & Annual CME Allowance
- Malpractice Insurance: Occurrence Based
- Full Benefits Package Includes: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance and Eligibility to participate in the Medical Center s retirement plans.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have interest in this opportunity and I will facilitate getting you additional information.
Director of Recruiting Click Here to Apply
Click Here to Apply