$10,000 sign on bonus
Please reach out to Jeff Farrell at farrellj@ or 925.719.1462 for more information.
We're looking for a full-time General Dentist to practice out of our Albany, Oregon office.
At Gentle Dental, we value our teammate's smile as much as our patient's smile.
Our vision is to provide exceptional, lifelong, integrated oral healthcare services. We enhance the quality of our patients' lives by providing accessible oral healthcare, which is paramount to overall health and wellbeing.
Our culture is based on innovation and providing a wellness approach to Dentistry to improve clinical results and consistently generate predictable treatment outcomes. We focus on a commitment to patient care, operational and clinical excellence, personal accountability, building relationships, and seeking out innovative and creative approaches to support our patients and teams.
It's the whole idea of group dentistry, reimagined to provide Doctors and Clinicians with the right balance of autonomy and support for all stages of their career, focused on the best interests of patients.
Come join our team and make a difference in the lives of the people in your community!
- GD Albany Pacific - 717 SE Geary Street, Suite 102 Albany, OR 97321
- Healthcare package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Short and long term disability
- 401K with company match and additional Pre-tax saving plan
- Life insurance
- CE credits
- Additional CE credits and partial License and DEA reimbursement after 2 years
$10,000 sign on bonus
- Accredited Dental School Graduate
- Active OR state dental license (or the ability to acquire one by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI
- Patient Care
- Customer Service
- Communication skills
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample time to pursue work and interests outside of work
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
- Peer Recognition: Inspired to perform well by the praise of coworkers
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business